Sunday, August 22, 2010

Current Jewelry Creations

Here are my two newest creations.

Amethyst Leaf Earrings *NOTE this pair of earrings have sold. Send me an message if you would like to have a pair made similar to this one. Also check out other blog postings or the Lotus Moon Apothecary Facebook Page to see other earrings currently available for sale*
Made with Amethyst Stones and Silver Leaf Charms
They hang approx 1 1/2inches

About Amethyst
Amethyst: Sobriety, Healing, decision making.
This highly spiritual/healing stone is associated with The Christ Consciousness and the Violet Flame of Transmutation. Amethyst helps one tune into a higher awareness of knowing.










This pair is $12.50 which includes free shipping to anywhere in the US. International shipping will cost more so send me a message and I will let you know how much more it will be for international buyers

My newest Tree is called the Arbre d'automne de sang "Tree of Autumn Blood"
It is approx 2inches around and is made with garnet chips. It is strung on a 18inch chain.






This necklace is $24.99 which which includes free shipping to anywhere in the US. International shipping will cost more so send me a message and I will let you know how much more it will be for international buyers

And here is the price list for other items I have posted. More to come in the future so check back with me!



Spring-Tree of Life Pendant Necklace
Approx 2inches around
It is made with Peridot chips and comes on a 18inch silver chain


Peridot: Repels Evil, Calming, Prevents Anger, Healing.
Is the traditional birthstone of August.
This gemstone emits a warm friendly energy; works on both the heart and solar plexus chakras; acts to provide a shield of protection around the body; to help prevent outside influences from affecting alignment and balance. Helps one to find happiness within ones self, over coming anger and jealousy.





This necklace is $24.99 which which includes free shipping to anywhere in the US. International shipping will cost more so send me a message and I will let you know how much more it will be for international buyers


Spring-Tree of Life Earrings
Approx 1inch around each.
Made with Peridot chips.
Spring- Wire wrap tree of life earrings




Earrings are $19.99 which which includes free shipping to anywhere in the US. International shipping will cost more so send me a message and I will let you know how much more it will be for international buyers

If you would like to buy the whole Spring Tree of Life Set, which includes both the necklace and earrings, its $39.99 which is $5 off the above price combined.

I will be making 2-3 more Tree of Life pendant necklaces with different stones in the next short while so if you dont see a stone type you like I have a couple others and will have more in the future when I can get more stones and wire.




Chakra Earrings
Made with natural shell beads and fluorite gemstones.
Crafted in a spiral pattern to create good energy flow. Chinese coin hangs from the bottom of each earring.
They hang approx 3inches long.






These earrings are $11.95 which which includes free shipping to anywhere in the US. International shipping will cost more so send me a message and I will let you know how much more it will be for international buyers

More Chakra jewelry will be made in the future. So check back with me periodically. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment