Saturday, March 5, 2011

Mardi Gras Event Preparation

I have been very busy the past couple of days in preparation for Mardi Gras.
Since I have been asked to be apart of the Mardi Gras Voodoo Ball @ the Powerhouse in Boise, Idaho. I will have my products set up in a booth for sale there in collaboration with products from other local practitioners. It has been a very busy past couple of days and will continue to be so until after Mardi Gras, since I am working on more than a handful of new products to put up on the booth at the party. I am not going to say what it is I have been making since it is a secret. If you want to know you will have to come down and see for yourself.
There will be tarot, rune, and other types of readings. Belly dancers, there will be a Dance of the Dead, and a Zombie raising! Spells, potions, beads, costumes, masks. It is suggested that you dress up but its not required. Lots of entertainment and drink specials.
It is definantly worth coming down to check it out if you are in the Boise Idaho area. There is no cover but it is a 21+ event.

I should mention that all sales will be cash only since we will not have the use of a credit card machine for our booth. No large bills please as we want to have sales be as close to exact change as possible. We will not be keeping much change on hand for breaking bills. I do not know if there will be an atm inside the powerhouse or not, so I would advise bringing extra cash with you if you plan to purchase any of our wares.
You never know what might catch your eye and its always better to come prepared.
Come down for Mardi Gras @ the Powerhouse @ 621 S. 17th downtown in Boise ID on Tues, March 8th! Party starts at 8pm and ends at 2am. There is parking.

Some of the new items I will be posting up online in my shop later. Some of the items I may not be if they sell out and I cannot make more right away. If you want first choice I suggest getting down there because I can only take future orders on a few of the new items. Don't miss out on the fun if you live in the area.
If you have any questions about the event feel free to ask and I will do my best to get back to you before then.
~Lotus

No comments:

Post a Comment